Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
* The candidate will provide coordination and leadership to project members involved in the detailed identification and collection of necessary data; interpret and analyze data; develop and evaluate alternatives; and prepare appropriate documentation to support knowledge transfer.
* Perform various duties concerned with the application of, or research into, computer science methods, data modeling and simulation/re-sampling techniques to store, manipulate, transform or present information/data.
* Possess specialized knowledge of design characteristics, limitations, and potential applications of information systems, modeling and of broad areas of applications of computing which have common structures, processes, frameworks and techniques useful to analyze and support business processes.
* This position requires a minimum of 10 years' experience, of which at least 7 years must be specialized.
* A Master's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, education, management sciences, psychology, human resources development/management, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
* With a Bachelor s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline and 12 years general experience of which at least 9 must be specialized experience, a Master's degree is preferred.
* With a Ph.D. (in the fields described above): 8 years general experience of which at least 6 years must be specialized experience is required.
* Specialized experience may include: facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process re-engineering across all phases, identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices and supervision of Business Process Re-engineering Specialist.