In this role you will: Requires skilled, technically knowledgeable, and experienced support to develop new business intelligence reports, analytical capabilities and data warehouses; execute development for enhancements and maintenance of IT systems and environments; and execute special projects.
* Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 7 years of (a) sampling, (b) collecting, computing, and analyzing statistical data, and (c) applying statistical analysis techniques typical to exploratory data analysis.
* Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 1 year of advanced statistical analysis techniques (e.g., HLM, GLM, SEM, Bayesian inferential statistics, econometric forecasting) and experimental design.
* Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 1 year of machine learning experience including supervised and unsupervised learning using various classification and clustering algorithms.
* Candidate shall possess the necessary skills to write scripts in R or Python to conduct exploratory and advanced statistical analyses.
* Candidate shall possess the skills necessary to clean and wrangle data.
* Candidates shall possess the skills necessary to extract data from data warehouses.
* Candidate shall possess excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on complex technical and statistical topics and effectively communicating details with all levels of management.
* Candidate shall possess the necessary people skills to identify requirements and deliver results.
* All personnel shall have at a minimum an active security clearance of Top Secret, meaning the clearance initially issued or revalidated within the past five years, at the time of the proposal submission and Single Scope Background Investigation.
* 3 years of experience performing advanced statistical analysis techniques (e.g., HLM, GLM, SEM, Bayesian inferential statistics, econometric forecasting) and experimental design is preferred.
* Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 3 years of machine learning experience, including more advanced techniques (e.g. decision trees, topic modeling, NLP, neural networks/deep learning).
* Experience writing scripts in both R and Python to conduct exploratory and advanced statistical analyses is preferred.
* Experience managing and maintaining structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, as well as structuring and wrangling data as appropriate for statistical data analysis, is preferred.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.