* Perform hands-on analysis of large volumes of web analytics, transaction, customer data, second and third-party data. Work with complex data structure, manipulate, cleanse data and perform statistical analysis
* Expertise in predictive analytics/statistical modeling/data mining/machine learning algorithms and techniques (classification , clustering, regression, multivariate testing)
* Proven capability to deliver end-to-end analyses by asking the right questions, extracting data, and building predictive models to ensure actionable results.
* Strong passion for understanding key business problems, bringing together a team to understand data/ instrumentation needs and/or mine through data to unearth deep insights into customer experiences
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate ideas, insights and complicated analysis effectively at all organizational levels, include engineering leadership
* Design and Implementation of refinery data product using Spark ML, Python, Map-Reduce, Hive, HDFS, Spring, Hibernate and Java
* Experience with large scale distributed databases and computing systems like COSMOS, Hadoop, HDInsight or Databricks.
* Expertise with statistical software packages like Python, MatLab, NumPy, SciPy, or SAS
* Educate clients and fellow team members about implications of customer Insights.
* Serve as an evangelist for data-driven decision making, accountability, and a commitment to continuous optimization.
* Work with project teams to translate client requests into analytic work plans.
* Participate in and support delivery of presentations to clients in senior positions
* Identify new opportunities for Data Science projects and solutions.
* Mentor junior data science team members.
* Perform advanced statistical analysis and multivariate statistical analysis (regression and simple segmentation)
* Extract data and actionable insights from a variety of client sources and systems, find probabilistic and deterministic matches across second and third party data sources, and complete exploratory data analysis.
* Create engaging and meaningful data visualizations of findings linked to clear client business impact.