We like to think we're at the head of the class when it comes to helping businesses accelerate revenue growth and gain a competitive edge. With solutions to improve conversion and win rates at every stage of the revenue cycle, Lattice is the leader in predictive marketing and sales. Our rapidly growing customer base includes companies of all sizes and from nearly every industry. Tens of thousands of marketing and sales professionals around the world use our open and secure applications to increase conversion rates by as much as three times.
We are privately held and backed by Sequoia Capital and New Enterprise Associates with headquarters in San Mateo and offices in Austin, Beijing, Boston, and New York City.
Data Science and Engineering are at the heart of the company DNA. Our mission is to make data science accessible to everyone and to produce best of class engineering solutions that automate the process of data preparation and data modeling, with minimum end users involvement.
We are looking for a talented Data Engineer who wants to transition into a combined Data Science and Data Engineering role as a member of the data science team. This central role will include a range of responsibilities. Part of the role will be to participate in groundbreaking R&D projects to leverage massive structured, unstructured, transactional and real-time data sets from a variety of sources. Central to the role will be to drive the productization of these insights and their delivery to the Engineering team. At the end of the day, we analyze customer usage patterns and make actionable statistically robust recommendations that are impactful to real world businesses. Daily duties includes:
* Interact with internal and occasionally external clients in order to understand their business case for predictive analytics applications.
* Help develop and refine the predictive algorithms that are the core of the product.
* Take existing insights and figure out the best way to turn these into Product-level Code
* Cooperate with the product design team to convey engineering constraints on product
* Combine an understanding of the business goals with data analysis and computer science
* Cooperate with the Business Intelligence team to design and execute replicable data acquisition and utilization processes.
* Investigate new data sources. Acquire, analyze, clean and structure data.
* Use whatever it takes (machine learning, engineering, etc) to improve and expand existing models for both accuracy and scalability
* Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline with a preference for computer science.
* Some data-mining / analytics experience including applied techniques in data mining, machine learning, or scientific computing
* Significant production level programming experience in most of the following: UNIX/LINUX, Hadoop (Hive,Pig,Spark), Scripting (Python, Perl), JAVA/C++, noSQL, AWS
* Collaborative team focused attitude with a strong desire to advance the product and learn new things
* Publications in high quality scientific journals and conferences / patents
* Knowledge and experience in the B2B analytic space
* Comfortable working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
* Personal GIt-Hub code repository
* Experience turning ideas into actionable designs and products