Position Overview: Great opportunity to be part of a challenging domain where you get to apply latest technologies to make people's lives better. Be part of an environment where good culture comes first, there is flexibility and work-life balance, and opportunity to work along smart people. The Senior Data Quality Analyst is responsible for designing, developing, documenting and executing data quality management related test cases against data sets with data on premise as well as data in a cloud-hosted environment. The Senior Data Quality Analyst will be on a team responsible for maintaining existing quality assurance standards and developing new ones that fall under the Data Quality Management framework of the organization. The Senior Data Quality Analyst will have experience in technically leading other team members in the improvement of data quality standards and have high competencies in developing and executing advanced testing techniques that aim to improve the quality of data as well as outputs that are data-heavy.
* Write and maintain manual and automated test scripts that perform data-quality related review of data that is brought into the environment from upstream sources as well as from generated output/reports. * Document and perform manual testing of assigned products when necessary * Document and report to the Data Management team bugs or issues found for automated or manual testing * Play an active role in release planning and be the voice of QA for the data. * Provide reporting and recommend improvements such as in-code coverage and defect density * Research and document the root cause for output issues and identify which areas are not in sync * Assist in verifying that corrections have been made by Data Management development team members and data loaders prior to the release cycle * Working to improve processes and technologies related with Data Quality Management * Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and internal staff and other stakeholders * Manage tasks to meet the assigned project dates * Develop and maintain system documentation on the team wiki page * Have a deep understanding of the Agile Methodology and is able to apply it to the daily routine * Proactively research and champion new initiatives or technologies related to Data Quality Management * Meet with production support team on a regular basis to research production issues and drive them to resolution
Obviously, we are looking for smart people. That's a given. But being smart isn't the only factor in creating a high-caliber work environment. In addition, you:
* Have an entrepreneurial streak * Just get things done * Roll with the punches when the unexpected happens or if the team needs to pivot direction * Are passionate * Pay attention to customer and team feedback and act * Thrive in an environment of open feedback/brainstorming/sharing * Are intellectually curious and always wanting to learn more * Interested in creating a culture driven by metrics and experimentation.
* College degree in Computer Science and/or 6+ years equivalent experience required * Experience with automated testing frameworks and tools such as Cypress (BDD testing), Jasmine, Protractor, and Selenium; advanced SQL scripting is also acceptable * Experience technically leading other team members and being accountable to Senior Leadership on the improvements gained from the data quality and testing frameworks implemented by Senior Data Quality Analyst * Exposure to test case development and documentation * Express interest in learning new technologies including those in the cloud * Experience with detailed analysis of data that is critical to downstream environments * Excellent Communication skills * Strong team player * Hands-on knowledge of SQL (any SQL database engine is OK) * Experience in the Healthcare industry with specific experience in utilizing CMS systems is a big plus * Strong organization ability and strong attention to detail * Strong written and verbal communication skills * Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information * Flexible and able to successfully accept change and lead the charge * Able to successfully interact with all levels of an organization while building rapport and trust * Flexible on work hours depending on business needs
* Fluently speak, read, and write English. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task. * Programming, server integration, and reporting * Advanced skills in MS Office; * Advanced analytical skills.
* Self-directed and organized. * Discrete/ability to maintain confidentiality. * Team player. * Detail-oriented. * Sense of urgency. * Customer service orientation. * Ability to work under pressure. * Ability to work well independently. * Ability to take direction
* In Leadership - Do what's right, even if it's tough * In Collaboration - Leverage our collective genius, be a team * In Transparency - Be real * In Accountability - Recognize that if it is to be, it's up to me * In Passion - Show commitment in heart and mind * In Advocacy - Earn trust and business * In Quality - Ensure what we do, we do well
* Fast-paced environment. * Requires working at a desk to use a phone and computer. * Use office equipment and machinery effectively. * Ability to ambulate to various parts of the building. * Work effectively with frequent interruptions. * May require occasional overtime to meet project deadlines. * Lifting requirements of 15 lbs. occasionally.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.