DataRobot is looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team working on Big Data problems. As a team member, you will work on building a data processing framework that allows the DataRobot application to scale to new heights. The ideal candidate should have experience in distributed computing and storage architectures and be able to think at scale.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
* 5+ years experience building large scale, highly available, distributed computing systems and web systems
* 3+ years experience in Python.
* 2+ years experience working with Databases (SQL, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.)
* Hands-on experience with ElasticSearch
* Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
* Ability to expertly design and produce high quality, high-performance code ready to ship
* Ability to evaluate and optimize performance and scalability in the context of big data processing and storage.
* Experience working in GNU/Linux environments
* Understanding of software design principles and best practices (test driven development, source control management)
* Open-minded, curious, and thorough.
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
* Past experience working with data pipelines or designing and building scalable ETL systems
* Past experience working in web development, and API design
* General Data Science knowledge (basic AI + Machine learning concepts)
* Familiar with the following tools: Git, Docker, Jenkins,
* Experience in performance optimization and implementing high-performance code
* Developing fault tolerant systems
* Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (e.g ec2, s3)
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot Engineering is a hard-working, fast moving, fun-loving team of developers who put product before pride. Our team is flexible and adaptable. We genuinely like each other and work hard to make sure that we all succeed, both for individual and company success, because we believe that one doesn't happen without the other.
Interested? Apply now!
DataRobot provides a predictive analytics platform to rapidly build and deploy predictive models the cloud or an enterprise.