Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
* Detailed design and build of the enterprise data warehouse and data marts from inception through production support.
* Build and operate stable, scalable data pipelines that cleanse, structure and integrate disparate big data sets into a readable and accessible format for end user facing reports and ad-hoc analyses.
* Develop quality framework to ensure delivery of high quality data and analyses to stakeholders
* Implement development best practices, version control and deployment strategies to ensure product quality, agility and recoverability.
* Solve complex technical problems and mentor/support other technical staff on data modeling and ETL related issues.
* Work with business customers in understanding the business requirements and implementing data solutions.
* Manage small to medium analytics projects, hold stakeholder communication and ensure objectives are met.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
* 7 years of experience with data warehouse technical architectures, ETL/ ELT, reporting/analytic tools and, scripting.
* Advanced knowledge and expertise with data modelling skills
* Advanced SQL with Redshift, Oracle, and Columnar Databases
* Experience with AWS services including S3, Data-pipeline and other big data technologies
* Experience with scripting (Python experience is a strong plus).
* Proficient in the composition of Advanced SQL (analytical functions) and performance tuning.
* Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.
* Knowledge of video game category or other related fields (such as entertainment, e-commerce) is preferred.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in an engineering or technical field such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.