Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
* Supports business analysts and developers on project teams as they document their data requirements and establish thorough specifications
* Conducts facilitation sessions to gather requirements
* Builds logical models
* Works with database administrators to build the physical model and overall data architecture
* Reviews and reports on project metrics to benchmark effectiveness
* Works closely with database administrators and developers to ensure that business models are accurately implemented in application systems
* Provides education on the naming and modeling standards; assists with modeling specific constructs
* Reviews project models to ensure adherence to standards
* Ensures data quality alignment
* Works on and across multiple projects to ensure consistency in naming conventions and promotes the sharing and reuse of data across applications and business areas
* Ensures that data analysis goals are met
* Contributes to data management internal projects as well as the upgrading of standards and best practice guidelines
* Analyze and develop computer software possessing a wide range of capabilities, including numerous engineering, business, and records management functions
* Develop plans for automated information systems from project inception to conclusion
* Analyze user interfaces, maintain hardware and software performance tuning, analyze workload and computer usage, maintain interfaces with outside systems, analyze downtimes, and analyze proposed system modifications, upgrades and new COTS
* Analyze the problem and the information to be processed
* Define the problem, and develops system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests
* Coordinate closely with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications
* Develop, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions
* Bachelors BS/BA with 6 years of experience or Masters degree with 4 years of experience
* 3 years of experience building Tableau dashboards, demoing dashboards for clients, quickly and efficiently integrating client feedback into dashboards.
* Advanced Tableau knowledge including calculated fields, connecting to and cleaning data
* Advanced excel including data cleaning formulas including index/match, nested if statements, and pivot tables.
* Deep understanding of data relationships including unions and joins
* Experience working with excel, access, SQL, Tableau Desktop, and Tableau Server
* Experience with Federal Financial Management include budget formulation, execution, and federal procurement regulations
* Experience interacting with and briefing with GS-15 and above government FTEs
* Excellent communications skills including written, spoken, and presentation
* Experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
* Must be a US Citizen with Top Clearance at hire
* CPA, CGFM, and/or MBA
* Familiarity with State Department Foreign Assistance Manual (FAM)
* Tableau Qualified Associate or Certified Professional
* Experience with Government financial systems and tools, such as Account Management System (AMS), Integrated Logistics Management Systems (ILMS)/Global Financial Management System (GFMS)
* Foundational understanding of emerging financial reporting structures in the Federal government, e.g. Technology Business Management (TBM) experience or certification, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Capital Planning & Investment Control, etc
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.