Senior Data Analyst
Req #: 214568
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
The Senior Data Analyst within the CACI Data Analytics lab is responsible for providing senior-level support for data analytics projects surrounding investigations or litigation. This includes managing projects on various cases from initiation to closure, developing deliverables and serving as a primary point-of-contact for Attorneys and Case teams. Senior Data Analysts gather a wide variety of data types from primary and secondary sources through diverse channels using a combination of methods that will be researched and employed by the Data Analytics Lab Management team. Senior Data Analysts develop, maintain, and enforce streamlined and efficient processes for project lifecycles, from collection through transformation of data; manage timelines, training, resources, and budgets through the finalization of client deliverables. Manage the collection, documentation, vetting and onboarding of data, manage the database development and set up, and oversee the population of data into the appropriate analytical tools. Must have the ability to guide and assist other data analysts as required.
The senior systems analyst is responsible for defining, developing, and communicating data analytics solutions to support the customer. This includes:
* corresponding with key case personnel to elicit requirements and provide regular status updates,
* performing data analysis and modeling to understand and identify data relationships/trends/classifications/predictions,
* enriching data using online investigation tools (e.g. CLEAR, FINCEN, Lexis-Nexis, etc.),
* proposing reporting solutions that best present the information to the end user; and
* delivering the completed solution.
This position requires strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail. Additionally, the problems and toolset are quite varied, and the candidate should take the initiative to attack new challenges and learn new skills independently. This person must be well organized and flexible. We desire someone with the diverse experience and skills in data analysis, litigation support, statistical software, link analysis, visualization software, and database management.
* Take the lead in working with clients to identify their needs and jointly develop solutions or analyses leveraging all available analytic and visualization options
* Conduct regular consultations with clients
* Provides regular status updates regarding assigned tasks
* Ensures successful completion of work, timeliness of deliverables, and quality control
* Build experience in all available analysis and visualization software
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* A DOJ MBI is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent; 5+ years of experience using analytics tools, methods, and visualization software
* Significant experience in one or more of the following tools is required:
* IBM i2 Analyst Notebook / EIA / iBase
* Palantir Gotham
* Neo4j (or other Graph Database technology)
* Background in Law Enforcement, Data Science, Investigation, Data Analysis, or Fraud Examination
* Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), or Certified Financial Crimes Specialists (CFCS) highly preferred
* Industry analytics/business intelligence knowledge including current industry trends and challenges, including data quality approaches
* Understanding of database, ETL, and analytics tools and concepts
* Must be able to work independently and prioritize work effectively, as well as to function as an effective team member in a local and virtual team development environment
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an unsurpassed attention to detail
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
* Experience supporting federal agencies
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.