At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior Data Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about client success.
* Enjoy collaborating with others.
* Strive to exceed expectations.
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A strong Senior Data Analyst who enjoys solving complex problems using cutting edge business solutions within a Machine Learning and Big Data environment. This individual will work with data models, algorithms and analytics. You are going to be supporting the data analytics powering our next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, shipping and return solutions platform. You will learn to understand our customer's journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint. This is a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunity where you will recognized as a Techno-Functional Analyst at the Enterprise level. You will deliver a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce through data analytical insights.
This position will sit fulltime in Austin, TX.
* Conducts complicated and detailed analyses of data relative to applicable project
* Utilizes data visualization software products to enhance understanding of data analyses
* Manages projects in complex environments
* Utilizes background in Data Analytics , SQL , R , Python and Microsoft Suite tools and software
* Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
* Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
* Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
* Assists in the development of metrics to assess the impact of logistics practice guidelines
* Develops and runs queries to support assigned projects
* Oversees development, execution and continuation of complex large/multiple data analytics & data intensive projects and ensures timely completion of tasks in line with project objectives.
* Sometimes the work will require to start the day early and/or check in with oversees team late in order to coordinate. Working with the an oversees team requires very well documented work requests that include word documents with screenshots, diagramming and markup/annotations that illustrate what is needed.
As a Senior Data Analyst you have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required
* 6 years' of experience in Data Mining
* 8 years' experience working as a Data Analyst
* Must have hands-on experience in developing complex SQL queries
* Must have experience in working with Python for automation
* Should be comfortable creating tables and views using SQL Sr. 2014/2016
* Comfortable creating algorithms and/or applying Machine Learning principles
* Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
* Strong attention to details
1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
* Data Analytics , R , and Microsoft Suite tools and software experience is strongly preferred
* Proficiency in SQL is strongly preferred
* Demonstrated ability to manage projects across interdisciplinary team is strongly preferred
* Familiarity with basic statistical measures is strongly preferred
* Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
* Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our global Innovation team is dedicated to using the best-in-class tools, processes and modern architectures to create great experiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a clear technical vision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are also focused on creating great client experiences, utilizing a Design Thinking platform and approach.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes is a provider of shipping and mailing products, location intelligence, customer engagement and eCommerce solutions.