Partners Data Systems
Assured Information Security (AIS) is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst for supporting INSCOM G7 Advanced Concepts Development (ACD). In this role, the candidate will provide Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and assist with overall Information Assurance (IA) programs to AIS management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provide recommendations for Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability by identifying appropriate NIST 800-53 IA controls within accreditation packages and verify implementation is in accordance with DNI, DoD and Army IA standards.
* Conduct cyber security analysis in preparation for A&A reviewing and validation of all associated cyber security documentation and technical controls.
* Develop System Security Plans (SSP), Contingency Plans, Business Impact Analyses (BIA), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and other documentation.
* Covers all cyber security aspects including, but not limited to, identifying risks, validating the mitigation of plans of action, analyzing system designs, and assisting with A&A issues that may prevent a system from receiving authorization.
* Work with program personnel, integration contractors, site ISSOs and IAMs to facilitate the collection of data required for accreditation projects.
* Assist customer program offices in interpreting and applying mitigation strategies.
* Conduct thorough reviews of all vulnerabilities, architecture, and defense in depth strategies and report findings in POA&Ms document.
* Document residual risks and provide the cyber security risk analysis and mitigation determination results
* Maintain cyber security policy and processes as assigned.
* Able to analyze, interpret, and apply Federal cyber security guidance to customer needs.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in IT, Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related field preferred and 8 years of experience
* Minimum 4 years' experience with broad technical experience related to IT operations, networks, OS's, and system administration, eMASS and/or XACTA RMF workflow tool experience
* Active TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance
* CompTIA Security+ with CE Certification preferred
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project), MS SharePoint
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.