Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is looking for full a stack developer to build and maintain mission critical cyber solutions. Your contributions will directly impact national security. As a member of this team, you will contribute in several areas of soup to nuts delivery of:
* Web Frontend UI/UX
* Backend Database and APIs
* Design and implementation of low and high-level programming interfaces
* Research and development of cutting edge cyber and forensic techniques
Ideal candidates exhibit our core values:
Passion - For the customers mission we server
Capacity - To learn and grow into a technical leader
Humility - To learn from and treat others with mutual respect
Each team member is expected to perform the following capabilities:
* Work as a member of an Agile team, to contribute to the design and development system requirements
* Engage with the team and customer to fully understand desired functionality and strive to develop the best technical solutions
* Understand the ramifications of suggested technical solutions as it relates to interoperability, performance, and security
Candidates are expected to have experience in several of the following items and a desire to grow and contribute in all functional areas.
* Strong understanding of "best practice" software design and organization and good command of at least one of the following languages: Python (Preferred) , Java, C/C++
* Database: design, query and ORM
* Network architecture, security and design
* Continuous integration and DevOps: Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Vagrant
* Technical documentation to include interface guides and whitepapers
* Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
* Analytical and critical thinking skills
* Interpersonal and people skills
* Listening skills
* Oral and written communication skills
* Organizational skills
Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able to obtain a Secret government security clearance (current clearance desired but not required). Applicants with the appropriate skills but without a security clearance are encouraged to apply. If you are the right fit for the job, we will make it happen. Applicants will be subject to a government security background investigation.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.