Search for more jobs
Senior CRM Systems Analyst
* Job: 21343-DCOL
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Business Applications and Tools
Working under the direction of the CRM Manager, will be responsible for delivering a CRM solution that optimizes MathWorks' investment in Salesforce while balancing business needs with technical complexity in order to meet the business strategy; participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including working alongside business and development teams in a highly collaborative Agile environment; serving as the primary liaison to specific departments in order to support their business initiatives through systems evolution; capturing and evaluating the business requirements related to additional MathWorks system solutions, including Eloqua, Oracle ERP, Custom Quoting and Licensing, and Mathworks.com; performing gap analysis between business requirements and the Salesforce functionality; developing overall solution design options and recommendations; coordinating and negotiating solutions for complex, cross-functional requirements with multiple parties and interests; configuring Salesforce to support prototyping and solution approaches within a larger team of analysts and developers; following relevant current and future Salesforce CRM trends as well as general industry IT trends; and providing guidance to team members for the adoption of additional solution features.
Education and Experience:
Master's degree or higher (or foreign education equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, or Business Administration and two (2) years of experience in job offered or two (2) years of experience developing, configuring and providing technical solutions for the Salesforce platform.
Bachelor's degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, or Business Administration and six (6) years of experience in job offered or six (6) years of experience developing, configuring and providing technical solutions for the Salesforce platform.
* Demonstrated expertise evaluating business requirements in Salesforce or Siebel CRM; performing gap analysis between business requirements and Salesforce functionality; and converting business requirements into functional design and technical specifications.
* Demonstrated expertise configuring Salesforce to support prototyping; designing Custom Fields, Custom Reports, Triggers, Workflow Rules and Alerts, Custom Formulas and automaton using Process Builder and Flow on Salesforce platform -- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com; and analyzing Salesforce releases and roadmaps to align with end-user requirements and use cases.
* Demonstrated expertise extracting, manipulating and saving data within a relational database -- MySQL or MSSQL; creating tables, forms and reports for data analysis; and integrating Eloqua data with Salesforce.
* Demonstrated expertise in the full software development lifecycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, functional design, architecture design, implementation, and testing following Agile Scrum methodologies.
[Expertise may be gained during Graduate program.]
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
About The Mathworks
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.