* Primary Location: United States,New Jersey,Jersey City * Education: Bachelor's Degree * Job Function: Technology * Schedule: Full-time * Shift: Day Job * Employee Status: Regular * Travel Time: No * Job ID: 19034539
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Group Mission Description:
Equities Cash Tech Engineering is a vibrant group within Citi Capital Markets Technology that supports a number of mission critical applications out of NJ office. We are looking for an enthusiastic developer that has the passion to work in a high energy and fast-paced environment. A love for automation of mundane tasks using latest technology would be a plus!
Architecturally, the applications involve a combination of message processing (back-end) and a UI to view the trades and detailed drill down (front-end). The technology stack comprises of Java/J2EE, related technologies and an Oracle data warehouse. There are places in current SDLC process that have a lot of manual intervention and this could be automated in such a way that whole SDLC process is completed without the need for manual intervention.
Seeking an energetic, fast learner with strong analytical and programming skills to work on an exciting, high-stakes project within Equities suites of application provide electronic execution platform for equities trading focusing on both high touch and low touch applications.
Architecturally, the applications involve a combination of message processing (back-end) and a UI to view the consolidated trades and trade details (front-end). The technology stack comprises of Java/J2EE, related technologies and an Oracle, KDB and Sybase databases.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is responsible to design, develop and maintain new and existing automation frameworks. Engage geographically dispersed Development, Infrastructure & Quality Engineering team in a very dynamic, rapidly evolving and high pressure,
high visibility project setting.
The developer will be responsible for following:
* Framework for Automation of SDLC processes
* Will be actively involved in hands on test case design & development, test case execution, test automation development, reviews of requirements, and other project artifacts * Good Grip on Investment Banking concepts and experience in working with Capital Markets for any asset Class * Clear understanding of Trading applications, Exp in testing of any Algorithmic Trading application is a good to have * Hands on experience in Testing Exchange connectivity, Market Data Adapters, FIX Protocol, Matching engine * Strong proficiency in Core Java * Experience in Test Automation tools like Fitnesse, Cucumber * UI Automation framework using cutting edge tools such as selenium * SQL Queries and performance tuning of the application * Continuous integration with Jenkins and Hudson * AWS and Cloudera knowledge is Plus
* Java, J2EE
* 10+ years of hands on experience working on automation or development teams
* Java and J2EE development experience., knowledge of design patterns, enterprise integration patterns