What Quality Assurance contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality Assurance is responsible for developing and implementing a compliant and cost effective quality system that assures products and services are reliable, safe and effective.
What is expected of you and others at this level
* Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments * In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area * Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently * May modify process to resolve situations * Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments * May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
* Demonstrates knowledge of quality systems and approaches. * Demonstrates an understanding of the relevant regulations, standards and operating procedures. * Demonstrates ability to perform investigations / root cause analysis and develop corrective actions. * Demonstrates an understanding of the requirements and has the ability to perform gap assessments to those requirements. * Demonstrates an understanding of quality concepts such as: cost of quality, analytical metrics and / or statistics, trending, quality planning, validation, CAPA and problem solving. * Works cross-functionally and has the ability to interpret the requirements as well as educate and influence others on those requirements.
* Bi-Lingual English/Spanish required
* Call monitoring Experience preferred
* HS Diploma, GED or technical certification in related field or equivalent experience, preferred * 3+ years experience in related field, preferred
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.