What you'll be doing...
Our customers expect the best from us and that means we need to get our products out to customers as accurately and quickly as possible. You'll be managing assigned orders from the moment they're received all the way until they're delivered into customer hands, tracking milestones along the way. If problems arise, you'll be on hand to investigate them and make sure they get resolved. Our success hinges on our ability to delight our customers, and you'll play a key role in making sure we meet or exceed their expectations.
* Receiving orders from the ordering system.
* Tracking orders and verifying their accuracy.
* Coordinating order delivery.
* Getting more information when orders are unclear or are rejected.
* Escalating issues when necessary.
* Updating reporting systems
As a member of the fXO Implementation Team, you will be managing and supporting moderate to complex projects. This group oversees the implementation of 3rdParty Telco Cost savings projects which include TDM and Ethernet. Work with Customers, LEC's/CLEC's, Internal and Off Shore Provisioning along with internal and external Technicians to ensure successful grooms for cost savings while causing as little impact to our customers service as possible.
Daily tasks include:
* Managing and prioritizing assigned TDM and Ethernet savings projects.
* Validating all project information is precise and accurate.
* Providing clean templates and/or project requests to various LEC's/CLEC's.
* Supporting Internal and Offshore Provisioning on related orders specific to each project.
* Coordinating, implementing and scheduling interdepartmental activities to ensure on time completion of projects.
* Maintaining database integrity by ensuring TBS, APM, and NSA Portal are completed within standard intervals and properly reflect project status and savings.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or on or more years of work experience.
* Experience in the Telecom industry.
* Knowledge of TDM and Ethernet products, topology and order flow.
* Knowledge of circuit design, provisioning and scheduling of various circuits types.
Even better if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
* Three or more years relevant work experience in the Telecom industry.
* Project management skills including planning, issue resolution, relationship maintenance, etc.
* Experience working with fXO Provisioning Systems & Applications including TBS, APM, NAM and NSA Portal.
* Knowledge of working with Verizon Provisioning Systems & Applications including, BGW, 4WM, Mastars and Optima.
* Strong people skills who works well with cross-functional teams.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent time management and analytic skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.