Minimum Clearance RequiredUS Citizen Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Senior Continuous Integration DevOps Software Engineer.
* U.S. Citizen
* Utilize Docker, AWS EC2 and other technologies to implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Agile DevOps solutions
* Configure, integrate and maintain full development CI/CD pipelines for ATF projects
* Configure, upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot developer applications, including GitLab, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, VersionOne and Openshift
* Provide application and environment support to developers, including troubleshooting issues with GIT or other developer applications
* Provide VersionOne application support, including creating, removing or editing new projects, members, team rooms or other customizations to the application; investigate technical issues or user issues and escalate with VersionOne support team as needed
* Demonstrate the usage of CI/CD pipelines and applications to managers and developers as needed to introduce automated build techniques and integrate new teams into the environment.
* Provide planning and status tracking of tasks to management using VersionOne
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 7 years of prior relevant experience; or a master's degree with 5 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree
* Software development experience in an Agile DevOps environment
* Experience with software developer applications including GitLab, Jenkins, SonarQube and Nexus
* Experience using Agile methodologies and the VersionOne application for Agile, sprint and release planning/tracking
* Experience using Docker Containers
* Experience using RedHat Openshift, Kubernetes and Ansible to automate application deployments
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing services and EC2 Instances
* Linux/Unix scripting experience
* Familiarity with software development lifecycles for various programming languages
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer interface experience
* Excellent teamwork skills, including team leadership experience
* Software testing experience, including automated testing
* Project management experience
* Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ
* DOJ or DOD Clearance
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a company providing information technology and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.