At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
ADP is hiring a Senior Content Developer -- Knowledge Management. You will work as an integral part of our Corporate Knowledge Management team to transform content in support of ADP's authoring standards while also being an advocate for the client and associate experience.
In this role you will meet the information needs of our clients and associates by producing accurate concise, and usable content in a variety of different types, including business processes, how to articles, troubleshooting guides, overviews, online help, and others. You will utilize XML-based authoring tools, a component content management system, and work closely with business partners, content developers, IT partners, UX teams, project teams, training teams, and others to ensure high-quality deliverables.
* Participate in the implementation of the enterprise KM content strategy which would include; onboarding BU's, planning rollout, scoping content work, performing content audits & inventories, content quality evaluations, assessing level of effort, facilitating CCMS training and other duties.
* Assess and align business content model to enterprise standards.
* Conduct detailed analysis of user content needs, develop requirements and estimates for deliverables, partnering with product owners and other stakeholders in the process.
* Develop content deliverables. Represent Corporate KM on a BU project team, responsible for all aspects of deliverables.
* Demonstrates domain, tool, and authoring expertise and can provide informal mentoring to colleagues. Moves easily to a new project or tool when the need arises.
* Collaborate with content owners to foster content reuse and joint responsibility to develop concise, consistent, high value content in an effort to drive efficiencies across the business.
* Understands and influences the enterprise KM content strategy while supporting multiple BU partners and working on deliverables.
* Support and maintain corporate standards and style guide for enterprise KM
* Act as an expert regarding authoring technology and content development. Contribute to the design and development of usable content for BU partners.
* Provide mentoring and coaching to BU KM partners.
* Consult as needed on other KM projects.
* Stay current with industry trends and research findings. Share best practices and cutting edge methods with the author's community of practice.
* Participate and provide guidance in the enterprise KM governance council.
* Participate in business planning, corporate KM strategy, and setting direction.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* 5 - 7 years' experience in a knowledge management - content development
* Bachelor degree in computer science, business, communications, or related field preferred or equivalent education and experience
* Understanding of knowledge/content management best practices and content lifecycle
* Strong knowledge in structured based authoring and information typing.
* Ability to manage content deliverable schedules.
* Strong communication skills and ability to effect change
* Knowledge of DITA, XML, component content management systems
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.