The QuickBooks Customer Success team is looking for a Senior Content Designer to join a new team, formed to redesign and rewrite our Customer Success content experience from the ground up. You'll be collaborating with a passionate team of content designers, product managers, and subject matter experts to create groundbreaking content, including conversational UI, IVR scripting, first-time-use design, help experiences, and video production.
At QuickBooks, world-class design helps power the success of small businesses and self-employed people around the world. Our designers are involved at every step of a project-from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping, and experimentation to launching pixel-perfect designs. And we're innovating through machine learning and conversational UI to make every interaction delightfully simple.
We're inspired by the courage, passion, and entrepreneurial spirit of our small-business customers. If you're ready to create bold and elegant solutions that power prosperity around the globe, we want to hear from you.
* Immerse yourself in the user experience to understand where customers need assistance
* Transform complex accounting jargon into conversational, approachable language
* Write assistance content (help files, video scripts, articles) for the QuickBooks family of products
* Evangelize the QuickBooks voice and tone through example, training, and reviews
* Push and evolve content frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
* Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, and researchers
* Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
* Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
* Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow based on experimentation and customer research
* Work on multiple projects at a time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
* 5+ years of experience in content design, content strategy, or related field
* Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field; Master's preferred
* Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
* Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
* Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
* Excellent verbal and written English skills
* Expert knowledge of English grammar
* A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process
* Finance background preferred
Intuit is a company that provides business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals.