Have you ever found yourself rethinking the Information Architecture of a website or rewriting a hero headline? Do you consider content to be a powerful and essential element of a user's experience? If so, a role with Atlassian's Content Design team might be for you. We're hiring a Senior Content Designer to join our Buyer Experience Team in San Francisco.
At Atlassian, we view customer communication as an end-to-end journey. We know that good writing and software are not always considered synonymous, and we're on a mission to change that. In joining us, you'll partner strategically with cross-functional peers to build and improve the Atlassian buying experience.
The Atlassian Buyer Experience Team
* Owns the product vision, strategy and buying experience on www.atlassian.com and its role as a content hub to other Atlassian web properties * Experiments, tests, and optimizes to craft a delightful, frictionless and tailored end-to-end experience * Drives innovation along the entire customer journey, from evaluation and acquisition to adoption and management
More About You
* This job is for someone who thinks bigger than traditional documentation or marketing writing. You can explain complex features within tiny amounts of product real estate and communicate value in a compelling, clear, and effective way. * Beyond just the work you do, you love to work in close-knit teams and enjoy contributing to the overall customer journey.
When You Join This Team, You'll Bring
* Excellent writing, storytelling, and facilitation skills in working with teams * Demonstrated strength in IA and taxonomy in a B2B e-commerce environment * Experience working with marketing, programs, customer support teams, designers, analysts, and other content designers * A proven track record of success in delivering exceptional content experiences within dynamic, agile teams
And ideally, you'd have:
* A knack for creatively engaging with your audiences * Experience in crafting and iterating content across multiple verticals and previously accountability for content decisions * Using design thinking and design processes (sparring, user journeys, personas) to improve or validate your work
More About Our Team:
* Content Designers at Atlassian help design the entire user journey by championing the Atlassian voice and setting the right tone. Our content experts work collaboratively across Atlassian to tell consistent stories and craft great customer experiences.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we're at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we're advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we're out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.