There's a revolution happening. Companies and agencies all over the world are realizing that in order to achieve their goals, they need to think differently about data. They are turning to MarkLogic to power their mission-critical data infrastructure and they need your help to navigate this new world. Come and join us!
MarkLogic® is the world's best database for integrating data from silos. MarkLogic is an operational and transactional Enterprise NoSQL database platform, and organizations around the world rely on it to integrate their most critical data and build innovative applications on a 360-degree view of that data. MarkLogic makes it easy to get data in and easy to get data out, and it is 100 percent trusted to run critical business operations. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, MarkLogic has offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia.
We are the NoSQL technology that hundreds of organizations like the BBC, Dow Jones, OECD, and numerous government agencies trust to run their mission-critical applications. For example, MarkLogic powered the 2012 and 2016 Olympics coverage for the BBC, processes over 50% of the world's derivatives trades in the world of banking and supports the largest US health information exchange.
We hire intelligent, creative problem-solvers eager to use our Enterprise NoSQL technology to uncover opportunities for our clients. Are we offering the daily grind? Only if you're talking gourmet coffee! Be part of our smart and fun culture to take your ideas to the next level.
The role: The Senior Consultant is a customer-facing problem solver, chartered with providing specialized expertise on MarkLogic-based data management, search, and analytics solutions to enable customer success.
* Participating in requirements and design workshops with our clients
* Designing and developing code, scripts and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data integrated from multiple sources
* Installing and configuring MarkLogic software
* Participating in all aspects of the software life cycle using Agile development methodologies
* Developing strong and effective working relationships with customers and internally with other consultants and teams across MarkLogic.
* Collaborating with clients to define future MarkLogic based applications
* Lead and mentor your team, colleagues and the customer to achieve their goals.
* An ability to quickly learn and acquire new skills
* Comfort working in a fast paced, high-growth startup environment
* Experience delivering software implementation projects using agile methodologies
* Direct experience of working with one or more of the following:content/knowledge management systems, search engines, relational databases, NoSQL databases, ETL tools, geospatial systems, semantic technology, or enterprise software solutions.
* Direct experience with XML and related technologies (XSLT and/or XQuery)
* Working familiarity with multiple programming tools and development environments.
* A willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
You might also have:
* Web development experience using: AngularJS/Node JS
* Experience in Mobile Web and UI Renovation.
* Understanding of database architecture and performance implications
* Previous experience with MarkLogic
* The only Enterprise NoSQL database and world's best platformfor integrating data from silos
* Headquartered in Silicon Valley with field offices in Washington D.C., New York, London, Paris, Utrecht, Frankfurt, Stockholm, Manila,Munich, Sydney, Singapore and Tokyo.
* Opportunity to grow: Ongoing training in technical and soft skills. Work with customers across the globe on cutting edge projects.
* Strong internal promotion: We revel in your success.
* A global team of motivated people with many interests.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
MarkLogic is a company providing an operational and transactional Enterprise NoSQL database platform for data integration.