Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
* Experts in Banking and Payments, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management and Energy
* Deeply knowledgeable in the financial services space and offer solutions across Finance, Risk and Compliance, Digital, Technology, Data and Business Change & Cost Transformation
* Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
* Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is rapidly expanding our data and analytics consulting footprint in North America, and are seeking world-class Data Engineers. You will be a key enabler to the growth and development of the Data & Analytics Domain, and our overall capabilities in the marketplace.
* Establish strong relationships with clients, and integrate into engagement and client teams as a key resource in execution and delivery of data solutions, working closely with users, business analysts, architects and developers on a Project team
* Gather and interpret business and technical requirements, and translate into designs for data pipelines using frameworks and programming languages like ETL, Java, Scala, and/or Python to ensure data scientists are receiving data from large, disparate datasets
* Communicate programming documentation and design to technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Perform sizing, configuration assistance, and needs assessments to support the planning and implementation of data solutions on-site, in the cloud, or in a hybrid architecture (e.g., with Azure, AWS, Google)
* Identify data quality issues, their root causes, and implement solutions to fix them
* Support implementation and integration of Business Intelligence and self-service data visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik, and Spotfire
* Develop and maintain data warehouse schema, layouts, architectures and relational databases for data storage and data mining
* Support innovation, offering development and thought leadership in the Data & Analytics Domain
* Demonstrate ability to work effectively with management, team members and users
Desired Skills & Experience (Any combination of these skills will be considered)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Management Information Systems is required. An advanced degree is desirable
* IT experience across various practice areas, including data administration, software/applications development, and database design
* Designing and implementing relational databases or data warehousing models working with RDBMS
* Designing and implementing large scale data solutions operating in production environments using Spark, Hadoop, and NoSQL on site or on Cloud (AWS, Google, or Azure) using technologies such as Nifi, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Cassandra, Impala, GraphDB etc.
* Experience integrating large scale BI/visualization solutions with Big Data platforms (Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, etc.)
* Experience with building data models at scale for Hadoop/NoSQL/GraphDB ecosystem of data stores to support different business consumption patterns
* Experience with integration enterprise data management toolsets (Informatica, Talend, etc.) with Big Data platforms
* Demonstrates thorough knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
* Demonstrates thorough knowledge of Big Data machine learning toolkits such as SparkML, Kafka and NoSQL databases
* Ability to utilize Linux shell scripting and containerization technologies
* Proven track record of success with relational databases and handling large scale structure and unstructured data from internal and third-party sources
* Experience implementing data preparation technologies such as Paxata, Trifacta, Tamr for enabling self-service solutions
* Demonstrated track record of team leadership, technical acumen, innovation, tactical and strategic
* Ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Ability to effectively collect and analyze market input from various internal and external resources and make effective decisions with that information
* Ability to establish priorities and maintain multiple priorities and tasks at one time
Capco, a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry.