Enlivant is seeking a Senior Developer to join our team in our Chicago Support Center!
At Enlivant, our mission is to enrich life by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities. As a Recruiter, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults.
Enlivant is a fresh reinvention of the company that started assisted living - creating an exciting environment for all members of our team. While we have all the tools and resources that come with 40 years of experience in the industry, our culture is very similar to a brand new start-up that encourages input and creative thinking from all levels.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation's most trusted senior living provider.
The Senior ColdFusion Developer is responsible for the design, development, test, and support required to create and maintain existing applications created in ColdFusion. This developer will work full-stack, implementing front-end technologies, application code and modifying data architectures to meet the project requirements.
* Create new functionality within our Resident Management and Care applications
* Reverse engineer the existing processes and re-write them with efficient code
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Develop processes to identify and analyze data quality issues and recommendations to resolve.
* Document, including diagrams, the architecture and components of the Applications.
* Use SQL Server query techniques and available tools, against the applications to identify and analyze data quality issues.
* Review, understand, and provide feedback on functional requirements from a database perspective
* Performs performance tuning of queries and stored procedures.
* Additional duties as assigned
* 3 plus years work with ColdFusion 9.0 or higher
* Previous experince working with CFC's and know the basic concepts of object-oriented programming.
* Expertise in the creation of SQL, Stored procedures & Triggers, SQL server agent jobs and performance tuning of the existing SQL code in stored procedures
* Ability to successfully and efficiently communicate both verbally and through written technical documentation with colleagues and customers
* Efficient, effective and be able to work independently and in a team and completed projects and task on time.
* Knowledge or earlier versions of ColdFusion is a plus
* Understanding of MVC frameworks and Bootstrap is a plus
* .NET & SharePoint Development experience
* The ideal candidate will uphold the principles of our mission; to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
* Actively express compassion for residents, staff, and guests
* Maintain humility
* Engage others in fun and creative activities
* Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
* Work with integrity in all interactions
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
At Enlivant assisted living communities, seniors thrive in mind, body and spirit with personalized care for each resident.