As our Senior CMS Developer Advocate, you will be at the heart of our growing platform team, acting as an authority on our developer tools. Success in this role is measured by creating educational content and new resources, SLAs for responding to questions from partners, adherence to timelines for goals, and achievement of those goals agreed to by you and your manager.
In this role you'll get to:
* Help educate and guide our global community of developers, agencies, and partners with technical best practices as they build integrations with HubSpot's Content Management System, APIs, and Developer Tools
* Become a key stakeholder, helping to write the playbooks that enable our various internal teams to engage, guide, and grow their development customers with these new best practices
* Lead the creation of new technical resources for developers, including best-in-class dev docs and examples
* Become a known community resource by answering questions in our public Slack channels and Forums
* Act as the voice of HubSpot's external developer community, relying on feedback and interactions through a variety of channels to develop an understanding of the pain points and needs to build a great developer experience
* Work with your peers on the Developer Relations Team to build out the resources necessary to ensure a delightful CMS developer experience - this can come in the form of documentation, walkthroughs, etc.
* Attend and create content for HubSpot developer and partner events (e.g., workshops, conferences)
* Work with the product team to stay current on future releases and plan for the adjustment or creation of new or existing resources to create awareness and adoption of capabilities as the platform expands
We are looking for:
* A technical leader, who will be comfortable as the go-to resource for all Front-End and CMS Developer questions for throughout our global community and for internal HubSpot teams
* Experience communicating directly with external developers, and internal product, and engineering teams
* A high level of familiarity with many of the concepts and technologies used by HubSpot customers building CMS integrations (RESTful API's, HTML, WordPress, HubL, etc.), in particular with the HubSpot CMS
* Experience with the HubSpot platform either demonstrating or having previous experiences building sites on the platform
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and can learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot's use of your personal information.
HubSpot provides a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.