Pymetrics is revolutionizing the way hiring works. We use neuroscience-based assessments and machine learning algorithms to help candidates and the teams that hire them discover their individual and organizational strengths. Pymetrics helps both parties make intelligent, data-driven matches effectively, efficiently, and without bias. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, and growing the team to support this mission.
At Pymetrics, you will work intimately with a small group of smart, driven, and diverse problem solvers passionate about applying their deep technical skills to serve a critically important purpose. We are looking for a Senior Cloud Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer to join our team in this exciting period of growth.
Responsibilities will include:
* Champion and spread DevOps philosophy, tools, practices, and culture
* Be accountable for improving developer productivity, service availability, and elevating standards
* Prioritize infrastructure projects and build consensus on highest value projects
* Help others build and deploy scalable, resilient, container-based services in AWS using Docker and Kubernetes
* Create reusable, reliable, and secure infrastructure components in AWS and Azure as code (IaC) using Docker, Packer, Terraform, and other tools.
* Design, implement, and improve CI / CD pipelines
* Improve monitoring, logging, and alerting infrastructure
* Design security into infrastructure components
* Audit and reduce costs associated with infrastructure utilization
* Design and implement best-practices
* Identify problems, diagnose root causes, design and implement improvements, and measure success or failure objectively.
* Collaborate with various stakeholders, communicating effectively across departmental borders (including with non-technical audiences)
* 10+ years of experience working with Linux
* 4+ years working hands on in an AWS environment
* Extensive experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
* Self-starting, proactive attitude. Passionate about building well-functioning systems
* Extensive experience with AWS services, including VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM, S3, lambda, ElastiCache, SQS, SES, etc.
* Professional experience developing fault-tolerant, distributed systems.
* Strong scripting experience with the AWS SDK and CLI, or IaC tools (packer, terraform)
* Strong technical leadership/coaching skills.
* Ability to communicate in a timely and effective manner.
* Able to work within a small team and independently on projects.
* Health, Dental, Vision coverage
* Commuter benefits
* Fun, diverse work culture
* Team happy hours, retreats, and hackathons
* Flexible vacation
* Educational budget
* Employee stock option plan
Pymetrics is the next generation job marketplace.