SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Welcome to the Human Revolution! Join a company that can bootstrap your career, accelerate your development, and recognize and reward your contributions.
For every company, people are their most important asset. SAP SuccessFactors is the platform that empowers employees to perform at their best, and for the business to streamline the way they handle HR.
We're a multi-tenant SaaS offerings company, automating HR-centric processes-encompassing the entire lifecycle of employee and business partner engagement. We have: 7000+ customers, 100+ million users and peak daily transaction rates of 1 BILLION+ per day.
We are looking for talented people who share in our vision to deliver continuous innovation in cloud that makes our customers successful. Join our high-energy, high-output, creative colleagues who inspire and challenge each other toward excellence.
* Best in the cloud space HCM application suited for Web and mobile devices * Frameworks and platform built with cutting edge technologies, which can be customized to customer's extreme needs * Flat hierarchy Agile SCRUM environment with development responsibilities that span across all layers of the application * Opportunities to explore different solution, show the hacker side of you and be part of social cause * A team of aces to work with. * Top benefits, tuition reimbursement, catered lunches, and an onsite gym!
As a Cloud Engineer your typical day might include:
* Design, develop, test and deploy simple and complex features in SAP SuccessFactors Cloud HCM suite of products * Debug complex issues in code and figure out the root cause, using test automation to validate the work * Get hands on experience with emerging trends and technologies in the field of cloud development, including open source products and contribute to the on-going development of SuccessFactors suite of products * Troubleshoots issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues
You have achieved:
* Minimum BS degree in computer science or related field * 6+ years of experience in a major programming language (Java, Golang, Python, etc.) * Previous working experience or knowledge of Agile methodology
Necessary Skills and Attitudes:
* Intimate knowledge of public cloud infrastructures (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP) and their managed service offerings * Experience developing cloud native applications leveraging state-of-the-art technologies at all levels of the software stack * Advanced programming skills in at least one major programming language (e.g. Java, Python, Golang, C++) * Strong grasp on at least one relational database system such as SAP HANA, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2 * Experience in developing and/or operating robust, highly scalable, and performance optimized services or applications * Advanced knowledge of Linux based systems and runtimes * DevOps mindset and familiarity with the concept of site reliability engineering - inherent sense of ownership through the development and deployment lifecycle * Profound knowledge of continuous integration and delivery methodology and lean development infrastructure process * Extremely strong passion for technology and software craftsmanship * Willingness to "go the extra mile" to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers
* Background in secure systems design and cloud security * Deep understanding of distributed systems and related concepts * Experience with container-based virtualization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Mesos) * Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) technologies (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.