Senior Cloud Analyst
Req #: 220674
Location: Alexandria, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Cloud Analyst located in Alexandria, VA. The successful candidate will provide on-site direct support to DoD CIO cloud lead and other civilian Enterpriser Capabilities cloud sponsors.
More About the Role:
* Develop new/update DoD CIO Cloud Strategy, policy, guidance documents, Information White Papers and reports
* Extract /present data from disparate data repositories; work with DISA, and Military Departments, and other Component Cloud POCs to analyze Component cloud budget submissions on their cloud investments in SnaP-IT, and cloud registrations in DISA's Systems/Networks Approval Process (SNAP) repository
* Develop statistics /graphical details/briefings on DoD's Commercial Cloud adoption and use, contact performance/SLA metrics, etc
* Develop/staff DoD CIO Cloud document submissions for senior DoD CIO signatures in response to Congressional and other inquiries
* Review and provide comment on diverse internal DoD and external Governmental documents (technical approaches, draft policies and reference architectures) related to cloud
* Recommend innovative approaches to solve problems/remove roadblocks
* Work with other DoD CIO Directorates, Components and Cross-functional Teams to
* Address concerns and discuss their cloud strategy and cybersecurity efforts
* identify misalignment/overlaps of policies and various repositories for data collection and cloud reporting (DITPR, DCIM, DISA SNAP, eMASS, and SNAP-IT) and recommend changes
* Develop and submit IT Budget Overview information for DCIO Cloud reporting and DoD CIO inputs for Congressional and GAO reporting
* Plan/coordinate and participate in DoD CIO Cloud technical exchange meetings/forums within DoD and with other Federal organizations
* Support media and congressional requests
* Work with DoD, other Federal, and NIST cloud SMEs to help develop cloud related guidance (to include contract and Service Level Agreements)
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Ability to work independently, with limited oversight and without explicit instruction
* Expertise in drafting and effectively communicating cloud computing services and cloud cybersecurity strategies, processes, summary/key messages verbally and in writing/graphics with Senior-level DoD leaders, and wide-ranging stakeholder groups/audiences
* Expertise in data analytics; ability to collate and cogently present findings, reports and detailed descriptions of cloud-based IT services (Enterprise/cloud/application modernization) and cloud-related Cybersecurity issues, using word, excel, and power point.
* Strong inter-personal relationship management with ability to coordinate and maintain collaboration teams/processes; facilitate on and off-site discussions and meetings with other DoD CIO directorates and Components, as well as Intelligence and other Federal Agencies
* Ability to coordinate and work with National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST), the Intelligence Community, and other Governmental Organizations to develop cloud-related guidance
* Ability to help develop and staff timely submissions for senior DoD CIO signature in response to Congressional and other inquiries (DoD Inspector General, Federal General Services Accounting Office (GSA), Office of Management and Budget (OMB))
* Ability to research, document, report on Sponsor-requested information
* Ability to work well with individuals of diverse race, creed and viewpoints
* Must Have Top Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain SCI
* These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community Cloud implementations and related Cybersecurity policies and processes
* Knowledge of application rationalization and other DoD IT Modernization efforts
* Knowledge of contracting and SLAs
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 10 years of experience
* What We Can Offer You:
* - We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.