H5 is a cutting-edge eDiscovery company that uses expert-driven technology solutions to address the complex challenges created by the explosive growth of electronic data. Our team of linguists, data scientists, and attorneys work in the vanguard of the legal industry, deploying augmented intelligence and other advanced tools to defensibly reduce data volume and find the documents that matter in litigation and investigations.
Senior Client Services Analyst
You will help develop solutions for our Clients, spanning the eDiscovery lifecyle, utilizing a broad array of technologies and work alongside H5's eDiscovery, search, review, and technical experts. Working remotely and independently, you will help convert a client's complex eDiscovery needs into cost effective and scalable solutions.
This is a Remote role covering Monday - Friday from 1 pm to 10 pm Pacific.
* Act as support resource within H5's eDiscovery Client Services team, helping develop and execute solutions for clients utilizing H5's eDiscovery services
* Provide direct and professional communication, both written and oral, to H5's clients in support of a variety of eDiscovery and review needs
* Support and participate in eDiscovery and data management activities, including, but not limited to: data collection, intake and processing, volume reduction services, hosting support, production management, and documentation of and adherence to project specifications and requirements
* Collaborate with Technical Services Team to execute on requests relating to eDiscovery product support, data transformation and processing, custom solution development, custom reporting, document imaging, and other technical project requests
* Hands-on Administration of Relativity-based hosted matters, including direct client support from review through to production (general Relativity support requests, search assistance, batch management, etc.)
* Work to develop industry, process, and relevant product knowledge to provide consultative support of H5's clients
* Work closely with H5's law firm and corporate clients to develop a firm understanding of a client's technical requirements and objectives, translating those needs to a team of internal technical and legal professionals
* Maintain open communication with internal H5 staff and external clients to provide continuous visibility into a project's status through close tracking of project risks, scope changes, and general requirements changes as the project proceeds
* Mitigate project risk through frequent cross-functional interactions to discuss project challenges and setting realistic expectations with internal project teams, external clients, as well as 3rd party providers
* Consume required performance metrics and project statistics from internal and external resources to enable regular and detailed reports to external client and internal H5 stakeholders when necessary
* At least four years of experience with an eDiscovery services company or litigation/practice support department within a law firm
* Extensive client management and project management experience working with legal industry professionals
* Experience working with and supporting clients in Relativity (RCA credential a plus)
* Exceptional communicator, both written and oral
* Team player able to effectively interact cross-functionally with a variety of individuals with different competencies and backgrounds
* Self- propelled work style with ability to stay on task and focused with minimal supervision and oversight
* Willingness to work on a flexible work schedule as is sometimes necessary
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite of software (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
* Proficiency or Familiarity with any of the following technologies a plus:
* H5 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the employment of Military Service Veterans
H5 is a leading provider of technology-assisted review and e-discovery services.