IBM Business Analytics Performance Management solutions within IBM Cloud & Cognitive Software help transform slow, expensive and disconnected performance planning and management processes into dynamic, efficient and connected experiences, serving finance, line-of-business and IT professionals alike and helping to create "analytics-driven" organizations.
Who You Are
We're looking for candidates to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers and business professionals focused on the next generation of software. You will have strong technical and critical thinking skills, a passion for technology and software, strong teaming skills and show leadership potential. Thriving in a high energy environment and exhibit creative thinking and collaboration, you'll sport the ability to turn ideas into reality, communicate effectively, and work closely with others in teams around the world.
Sound interesting? Here's what you'll do...
* Participate in the entire software development cycle by analyzing, designing, and developing new features and products.
* Solving complex business problems for our world-class client organizations
* Use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software components
* Enhance the functionality, performance, and scalability of our product suite
* Interact with clients, understand their unique situations and ensure client success through the development of new software using Microsoft .NET Framework and C#
* Expand your knowledge base and contribute to products on a variety of architectures: cloud-based, RESTFul APIs, oData, client-server, n-tier
* Research new technology and tools to improve our product and processes
* Mentor junior development staff on architecture design and technical guidance
* Collaborate with global development teams to achieve business goals
We come to work thrilled knowing it will never be the same day twice. This variety enables us to be innovative convergent thinkers who juggle competing requirements with agility. Today's operating environment demands a stack that's responsive to the innovative enterprise - one that can leverage all data types & access the latest technologies. Data is being generated and consumed by businesses at astronomical rates. The ability for businesses to turn their data into understandable insights is key to making better decisions, faster. And, we're hiring....JOIN US.
#swdev #PaaS #dotnet @IBMCloud #SDLC #webservice #OOP @caffeinate_adam #agile #SCRUM #IBMToday #SaaS @IBMNAJobs #API #csharp #analytics @IBMAnalytics
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
In addition to superior verbal and written communication skills (ESPECIALLY for technical communication), you'll need 5+ years' experience in the following…
* Strong command of Object Oriented Design
* Experience with desktop application development
* Software development experience using C# or other .NET framework languages.
* Enthusiasm for technology and a desire to build great software
* An understanding of database theory
* Exceptional problem solving skills
* Experience with the software development life cycle
* Fluency in English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
* Familiar with Finance business needs and systems
* Experience with development within Microsoft Office Products (specifically Excel) is a plus.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Master's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
* Category:Software Development & Support
* Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
* Position Type:Professional
* Employment Type:Full-Time
* Contract Type:Regular
* Req ID:234187BR
* Location:LITTLETON, MA US