Based in beautiful Irvine, CA we are CalAmp, the pure-play pioneering leader of the Connected Car, Connected Truck and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. Currently, we are seeking a Senior Business Systems Manager with 10+ years of experience specific to Oracle Supply Chain Modules. This is an exciting opportunity for those who wish to work for a stable, well-established company that builds transformational technologies within the revolutionary domain of IoT.
We believe that people are our greatest asset and we are committed to being an employer of choice in our industry. CalAmp offers an engaging and diverse work environment that permits our people to take pride in their contributions and share in the company's success. Our employees can expect the space to showcase their talent, sharpen their skills, develop new capabilities, and be a part of a global team that develops revolutionary technologies. We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly-traded tech company without the rigidity and red tape.In particular, we offer:
* Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
* Visionary leadership
* Excellent compensation packages
* An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits
* Personal Time Off
* Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
* Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
* Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
Manager, Business Systems will conceive, plan and manage all business system projects related to Enterprise Applications. Primary focus will be on Oracle related platforms and SCM (Supply Chain Management) Cloud applications. Projects may also involve other 3rd party business information transactional and analytical systems.
This resource will work with internal users of various organizational groups (Supply Chain, Order Administration, Fulfillment/Logistics, Planning, Manufacturing etc.) to define requirements, identify, analyze and deploy business system solutions.Responsibilities and tasks will include, but are not limited to:
* Identify, plan, test and deploy business information systems to support user business flows.
* Hands-on ownership of Oracle implementation projects and drive them to completion in within time and budget allocation working along with users
* Analyze Reporting and Interfacing needs of the company and design and deploy system solutions to address those needs
* Enable users with knowledge in using business system platforms by conducting workshops and joint testing sessions.
* Manage work and deliverables of 3rd party ERP project contractors/consultants engaged to study and improve the company's business system flows within or outside of Oracle Cloud platforms
* Experience in Oracle Order Management, Shipping and Oracle Supply Chain Modules
* At least 10 years' experience in implementations of Oracle Order To Cash and Procure To Pay processes
* Must have experience in designing customization and integrating Oracle Application with other 3rd party applications
* Must have worked with senior business users in business requirement gathering, mapping and configuring in Oracle
* Must have experience in conducting hands-on training experience
* Experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud experience preferred. Experience in R12 mandatory
* Strong personality and leadership quality
* Must own these processes and be the point of contact for the business community
* Oracle Fusion Cloud experience
If you are a talented functional Business Systems Manager with Oracle SCM implementation experience and an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested.
CalAmp is a company offering software applications, cloud services, and telematics devices.