Senior Business Systems Analyst
As a member of Robert Half International's Corporate Services Staffing Business Systems department, you will use your operational expertise to analyze, acquire and document business requirements, work with IT BSA's to review and approve designs, lead users through user acceptance testing, and ensure a smooth transition into production as a Senior Business Systems Analyst.
This position provides you not only with the opportunity to work on projects covering PeopleSoft Financials modules (Billing, Cash/AR, Credit), but also includes the core suite of PeopleSoft HCM modules (Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor). In addition, you will interact and communicate with various levels of technical and business stakeholders, from subject matter experts and managers to executives, ensuring stakeholder buy-in throughout your assigned projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree (Business or MIS).
* 6+ years operational business experience, with demonstrated leadership, project management, or managerial skills.
* 5+ years demonstrated experience in business systems requirements, analysis, design and implementation. Specific experience with PeopleSoft or Deltek is helpful.
* Business operational knowledge in one or more of the following areas is helpful: Project Management, Resource Management, Time and Expense, Billing, AR, Accounting.
* Experience with Microsoft Windows applications, Microsoft Office including: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Power Point.
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proven experience managing projects and resources and driving them to completion
* Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
* The ability to communicate/present information to employees on all levels and in small or large groups.
* Establish and maintain strong client relationships, work independently and with others
At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
* The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
* The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP
About Robert Half
Robert Half provides skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.