Senior Business/Systems Analyst
Req #: 222067
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Public Trust
CACI is looking to hire multiple Senior Business/System Analysts to join our growing VA Team. We are looking for individuals that have Momentum experience. Individual must have 11-15 years of experience with implementing COTS software. Must be able to work in Arlington or Washington, D.C. location. Due to the contract, US citizenship is required.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Individual will implement a COTS financial system and provide system and federal financial expertise relative to the organization's requirements. Provide advice and recommendations on process best practices.
* Individual will be responsible for analyzing As-Is processes and analyzing and configuring the To-Be business processes for a new federal COTS financial system.
* Perform analysis on business or systems processes to identify improvements. Work with team members and client to understand and define needs and develop and recommend solutions.
* Document configuration requirements, functional design specifications, business processes, and user stories based on requirements.
* Be a subject matter expert and provide functional guidance to team members, demonstrate expertise in the COTS financial system, federal financial management business processes, and ERP implementation best practices.
* Lead a team, coaches, review, and delegate work to other team members.
* Individual must be able to work independently solving issues related to system or business processes.
* Requires ability to communicate with leadership regarding matters of significant importance (status, risks, etc.) to the organization.
* Develop schedules and report progress against them.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Public Trust.
* Good analytical skills, written and oral communication skills. Ability to work well in a team environment. Momentum experience is required.
* US Citizenship is required.
These Would be Nice to Have:
* Individual should be knowledgeable with Momentum, systems analysis, and financial accounting is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or Accounting/Finance is desired but not required.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.