IT - Sr. Business System Analyst
* Work collaboratively with Finance, Distribution, Manufacturing and other business partners to gather requirements and design business processes and operational reports in support of various modules and business areas.·
* Gather operational and functional requirements of the ERP system for matters involving fund movements (Account Receivable, Account Payable and GL related ERP program) from business users and subject matter experts, analyze the information and data gathered and provide direction in formulating new functions, processes and procedures to improve business processes for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) enterprise resource planning and related systems.·
* Identify and develop ERP system financial strategies, planning and future system improvement/ opportunities to assist business partners in understanding and prioritizing new system development in relation with the ERP system capabilities / automation.Analyze and examine business processes and procedures by reviewing user roles, use cases and other ERP system specifications in detail and address and guide defining users' scopes and expectations and confirm that the ERP system requirements are established and in operation within the project deadline.
* Identify opportunities to improve business processes leveraging the JD Edwards software.
* Lead enterprise resource planning efforts with business users and IT support and ensure that the ERP system's operational requirements are property implemented and operational procedures are followed, and address problems related to the ERP system operations as they relate to finance and provide resolutions.
* Provide intelligence support to the E1 related software automation and process integration to JDE E1, and provide project leadership in implementation of the system enhancements and new functionality based on analysis of system testing.
* Implement processes that are accurate, streamlined, and well documented with an emphasis on providing timely and accurate financial data to the business.
* Partner with other Business Systems Analysts on the integration of all business modules for examples: Electronic Data Interface (EDI), SQL Server Integration Services, IBM Cognos, Insight Software, etc.
* Develop test plans and oversee the execution of tests for system enhancements, upgrades, service packages and
* Provide end-user support to ensure the system is performing as designed, information is timely and accurate, and end-users are functioning effectively on the JD Edwards platform. Prioritize and resolve system issues. Identify and prioritize future enhancement Requirements.
* BA degree in IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related tech field. MBA is a plus for this position.
* Minimum 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst with strong knowledge and work experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One.
Experience with JDE E1 across the board in a production environment is a requirement.
* Previous experience working with a structured application development methodology required.
* AS400 SQL (structured query language) is very importantMust have strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be able to work well with users, development staff, and technical staff.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required
* Excellent analysis and system design capabilities required
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem diagnosis capabilities required
* Must be result-oriented, team-oriented, client/business-oriented and quality-oriented
* Demonstrated ability to handle pressure and achieve success in a demanding environment
Job Type: Full-time
Established in 1954 as the original inventor of solvent cement for PVC pipe applications, IPS Corporation has grown dramatically over the past 60+ years. Today, we are the most trusted manufacturer of rough plumbing and roofing supplies for the construction industry, as well as structural adhesives and solvent cements for a broad range of construction, industrial, and manufacturing applications. Our leading brands include WELD-ON, WATER-TITE, TEST-TITE, GUY GRAY, TRUEBRO, STUDOR, AB&A, SCIGRIP, INTEGRA, and METACRYLICS. Headquartered in California, IPS Corporation has operations throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia. Our industry leading products are manufactured using state-of-the-art processes, and distributed throughout the world with the support of our wholesale and retail customers.
IPS Corporation is an aggressively growing 65 year-old company rooted in innovative product development with strong customer loyalty. We are the trusted leader in manufacturing adhesives, solvent cements, and numerous components and supplies for the plumbing, roofing, and construction industries. Headquartered in Los Angeles, IPS Corporation has operations throughout the United States, as well as China, and a worldwide network of sales representatives and distributors.