Prime Video is changing the way customers interact with video content. Our team delivers high-quality video to Amazon customers through subscriptions (Amazon Prime) as well as purchases and rentals. Amazon believes so deeply in the mission of Video that we've launched our own studio to create original and exclusive content. Every day we face the challenges of a fast-paced market and expanding technology set. You will have the freedom and encouragement to explore your own ideas and the reward of seeing your contributions benefit Amazon customers around the globe.
As a Sr. Business Intelligence Engineer in Prime Video, you will generate insights that guide customer experience improvements and product development for our customers. Data analysis is at the core Amazon's culture, and your work will have a direct impact on decision making and strategy for our team. You will be gathering customer insights, mining data, building analytic tools and predictive models, making recommendations, and helping senior leaders make key business decisions. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest and most complex data warehouses in the world to gather insights using data from across Amazon. The ideal candidate has outstanding technical skills, analytical capabilities, business insight, and communication skills, and maintains a strong passion for technology.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Apply data mining, quantitative analysis, and statistical models to understand how our customers interact with us and identify the best way to improve the customer experience and meet our goals
* Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
* Build scalable solutions and self-serve platforms that will provide insights that inform business decision making
* Build data visualizations to tell a story
* Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis including data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
* Proactively develop new metrics and studies to quantify customer behavior and reduce defects
* Conduct written and verbal presentation to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication
* Interface directly with stakeholders, gathering requirements and owning automated end-to-end reporting solutions
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.