Twitch Commerce is a mission-driven organization that helps creators earn a living on Twitch by building, launching, and managing revenue products that delight creators and viewers. As a Senior BI Engineer for the Subscriptions and Payments teams, you'll own and lead end-to-end business intelligence solutions for Twitch's fastest-growing, largest revenue products.
You'll design, execute, and iterate on high-visibility business intelligence reporting as well as shape our overall business strategy by defining and answering key business questions. Additionally, you'll collaborate with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to architect and instrument experiments, features, and new products.
The ideal candidate will have significant hands-on experience working on teams whose primary goal is to generate new business insights by analyzing large quantities of data. You'll be fluent in data analysis tools (esp. SQL and preferably Python/R), experiment frameworks, and working across the full stack of data analysis (data engineering, ETL, data analytics, and data visualization).
If you're a resourceful self-starter who loves working with large data sets, champions automated reporting and self-service tooling, and lives for sharing data-driven insights, then join us.
* Contribute to and execute our research roadmap, using a variety of analytical and statistical approaches to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
* Design, develop, and maintain automated, self-service systems/reports/dashboards at-scale in order to make data valuable to stakeholders across Twitch
* Establish analytical framework for product development by partnering with product and engineering teams to define measurement approach, quantifying and evaluating success, and developing KPIs for ongoing measurement and reporting
* Support ad-hoc requests and projects by developing optimized queries and data visualizations
* Maintain a culture of high quality output and exceptional customer service through effective communication at all levels to ensure work gets done well and on time and respond effectively to changing priorities and reallocation of resources
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.