Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast's Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We're growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers' success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you're passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will play an integral role in our budding Business Intelligence team. This person will help build the platform that fosters thousands of data driven-decisions at Toast. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic candidate with experience analyzing datasets of various sizes and levels of cleanliness.
What you will do:
* Build automated tools and scripts to contribute to our data warehouse and generate insights that will allow Toasters to quickly and accurately see how our products and processes are performing.
* Participate in the development and implementation of Looker (LookML) and Snowflake
* Drive complex statistical modeling development, enhancement, and maintenance around all aspects of the business including credit card processing, sales pipeline, product data from our restaurant customers (billions of rows), and more
* Partner with key stakeholders and business leaders to provide strategic support and recommendations across various Toast departments, including: Sales, Marketing, Support, Finance, Product, Services, and Executives
Do you have the right ingredients?
* Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field; 3+ years experience in BI, Data Analytics, and/or similar
* SQL expert; Experience with Python (Pandas, NumPy, etc)
* Ability to analyze huge volumes of data and present concise and clear recommendations of results
* A highly quantitative problem solver who loves to dig into different kinds of data and can communicate their findings to stakeholders in different departments
* Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment while focusing on key goals and objectives
* Work experience in a high growth tech or SaaS company
* Experience with Snowflake, Python Luigi ETL, Agile and/or Machine Learning
* Background building interactive dashboards in a tool such as Looker, Tableau, Domo, SiSense, etc
* Familiarity with NetSuite or Salesforce
Toast is a tablet point-of-sale app for restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, and other businesses in the food service and hospitality space.