OmniTek Consulting is an established and growing firm founded upon the guiding principles of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Positivity, and Accountability.
As our firm continues to grow, we are seeking Senior Business Analysts to join our pharma/life sciences team based in the Gaithersburg, MD area.
Our Senior Business Analysts are successful in building strong, collaborative, partnerships. They lead by example and are comfortable drawing upon their own SDLC knowledge and experiences to coach and mentor junior team members. The ideal candidate has the desire to build his/her career in a growing firm and is comfortable partnering with internal and external leaders at all levels. They enjoy creatively addressing challenging opportunities and are successful in implementing process and technology solutions that meet the business needs of our clients.
Successful candidates will embody our core values and guiding principles while advancing our commitment to make a positive social impact.
* Strong understanding of, and ability to lead in, all steps of SDLC
* Serve as lead integration on project implementations that involve multiple client systems
* Design data interfaces between clients, vendors, and other third party data aggregators
* Evaluate alternative business process and technology solutions, and participate in making technology recommendations to enhance business operations
* Identify testing objectives and test script inventory to ensure the design and development of application(s) satisfy client requirements
* Develop and execute test scripts
* Interface with the application development test team to validate test results to ensure design and development fulfill client requirements
* Facilitate client involvement and User Acceptance Testing
* Facilitate client visits and lead the design and development of project implementations
* Initiate and manage project logs (Risks, Issues, Decisions, Change Control)
* Identify and coordinate resolution of, all technical and business issues
* Maintain and support post production activities for existing integrations
* Support Project Manager/Directors to ensure successful implementations
* Develop strong working knowledge of the client's industry and technology
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
* Minimum 5 years of business analysis with systems implementation experience (Software Development Lifecycle)
* Minimum 4 years of systems and data integration experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working with healthcare/life sciences clients ideal
* CRM experience preferred (Siebel, Salesforce, Pegasystems, Veeva, etc.)
OmniTek Consulting believes in recognizing and supporting our employees as they build successful careers balanced with healthy lifestyles. We believe in feedback, coaching/mentoring, and creating an environment where each team member is encouraged to contribute, innovate, and inspire. We are pleased to offer a well-rounded benefits package that includes:
* Competitive Compensation
* Comprehensive Health, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Vacation and Holidays
* Full-service Wellness Program
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Charitable Giving
OmniTek Consulting is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.