Senior Business Analyst - Coupa Source to Pay/Procurement
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That's why we're always looking for creative and visionary people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it's our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
We are looking for Business Systems Analyst to support Source to Pay, and Inventory Management. The person will establish as a trusted technology partner for business stakeholders. The person will provide inputs technology strategy in close collaboration with the business stakeholders. The person will be responsible for Projects, Solutions design, Testing, and Implementation.
* Lead full Implementation Life cycle and practice for Source to Pay business processes.
* Utilize strong functional knowledge across Source to Pay functions, including supplier on-boarding, purchase requisitioning, sourcing, contracts, and payables.
* Work in a cross functional team environment to provide functional application support for the Coupa application implementation, and roll-out.
* Provide application expertise and support strategic initiatives aimed at enhancing productivity, delivering process efficiencies and spend optimization.
* Review existing and emerging technologies, market trends and product capabilities to determine potential impact on the organizational strategy and alignment to business plans.
* Manage As-Is and To-Be business process mapping, process re-engineering and gap analysis. Recommend opportunities for streamlining, consolidating and optimizing processes.
* Lead solution strategies for business requirements, enhancement requests and defect fixes. Identify, develop and deliver business and technical solutions to customer satisfaction.
* Create requirements documentation, process and work flows, data flow diagrams and implementation plans.
* Prepare business use case studies and best practices documents. Produces documentation that provides detailed instructions on how to use/test the end-to-end S2P systems
* Support data driven decision-making.
* Collaborates with internal team and external vendor consultants to develop/enhance system processes and capabilities.
* Communicate, manage and drive resolutions for issues and risks. Drive effective conflict resolution across partners.
* Manage organization wide communications for projects and operations status.
* Build effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Execute against agreed-upon commitments to deliver success.
* Create release strategies, Support business go-live and provide post go live support.
* Build and stay relevant with current industry S2P competencies by attending various Seminars, Webinars and Training Courses.
* Models the Equinix Culture and Values.
* 1+ years professional experience in a software development leadership role
* 5-10 years of experience in implementation of Source to Pay Applications preferred
* Bachelor's in Engineering or a Business degree related to Supply Chain / Procurement
* Experience in end to end solution design in Source to Pay
* Experience working with Coupa
* Hands on experience in configuring, testing and implementing Sourcing (S2P) and/or Procurement (P2P) systems in area of Sourcing, Supplier Onboarding, Catalogs, Procurement, Contracts and Payables.
* Proven ability to work with cross functional teams in a matrixed organization.
* Proven ability to facilitate knowledge transfer and translate complex technical issues into compelling business benefits.
* Proficiency writing functional requirements specifications and bridging the gap between business and technical groups.
* Understand business applications and how they are used by our business users including: processes, enhancement opportunities, interfaces to/from other systems, overall architecture and deployment framework.
* Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate internal/externals teams and vendor partners.
* Strong consulting and solutioning skills.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equinix is a data center and colocation provider for enterprise networks.