Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
* Creates and maintains fully-automated build systems leveraging industry standard source repository and continuous integration tooling.
* Support building game titles and tools across wide range of desktop, mobile and console platforms. Works with development teams to build all components of a software product.
* Sets up initial build trees, performs, debugs and fixes builds, manages git branches.
* Works day to day with developers contributing to multiple AAA game titles.
* Works closely with the members of the build team and proactively identifies and implements procedures to parallelize and streamline the build process.
* May drive the development and maintenance of build automation tools.
* Required 5-7 Years of professional experience.
* Mastery of Git and Git internals
* Mastery of C++
* Competent in scripting / terminal languages such as nodejs, bash, PowerShell, and python
* Working knowledge of CI/ALM toolsets such as Azure DevOps, Github, TeamCity, Chef, Puppet, JIRA
* Ability to administer *nix, Windows and Macintosh machines
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability