Develop, analyze and maintain tools that support and automate processes for hardware or software product release.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically four years of software engineering or related experience needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Cloud services at Oracle, we're a marketing cloud software and services leader that's helping companies take advantage of technologies like email, mobile, social, display, and the web to drive up revenues and build lasting relationships with consumers.
Our customers think we're changing the game. The analysts agree. And our employees love the journey we're on. We need rock stars who want to make the dream a reality.
We're looking for elite experienced Build engineer with strong technical skills to run our ever-expanding development needs. If you're goal-driven and a fan of "work smarter, not harder", we'd love to hear from you.
The Dev OPs team at Oracle provides a growing, fast-paced, and challenging work environment. We embrace new technology frequently, allowing our engineers to work with the latest and greatest in the field. Come help us scale to meet tomorrow's demands.
* Participate in design review of new infrastructure, and new product/tool development
* Build, CI/CD and release management tools such as Jenkins, Git, Maven, Gradle, Sonar
* Work on Security testing tools like HP Fortify, WebInspect, McAfee, etc.
* Work in an Agile team to develop, test and deploy microservices
* Unit and integration testing using mocking tools such as Jmock, Mockito, etc.
* Configure and tune system and network parameters for optimum performance.
* Monitor system stability and performance.
* Help develop tools to build, maintain, and monitor systems.
* Rapidly scale systems to meet demand.
* Participate in architecture decisions.
Document Standard Operation Procedures for Production Support/Operation team, as required
* Write comprehensive documentation.
* Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 6 years of software engineering or related experience
* Must have working experience on one or many tools like ant, maven, gradle, etc.
* Candidate must have a proven ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
* The candidate must be comfortable working with production/internal applications in multiple areas of the business pipeline and demonstrate consideration of the bigger picture when identifying solutions.
* Must have experience in one or many of CI/CD tools e.g. Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Terraform, Puppet, etc.
* Very good scripting experience using Python, Shell, Perl, etc
* Candidate must be willing to learn additional platforms and applications as the position will require supporting of multiple platforms and applications.
* Great analytical, problem solving, decision-making, leadership and communication (verbal and written) skills.
* Exceptional customer service orientation.
* Experience with LINUX/UNIX operating systems
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.