Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we
The Senior SAP BPC Architect will be responsible for the overall design and architecture of our BPC solutions including assisting in requirements gathering and scenario definition/features recommendation with both business and IT, architecting data acquisition/integration patterns from various SAP and non-SAP landscapes, planning solution recommendation and design, and general functional/technical assistance for both our legacy BPC 10, BPC 11 on BW4HANA, as well as our upcoming SAP S/4 landscape.
As a respected key player of the global SAP Architecture Team, the BPC Architect oversees and recommends the optimum deployment and usage of BPC within our various system landscapes, provides advisory recommendations on features to functional and development teams, supports ongoing project activities and delivers innovative solutions that will increase our operational agility and enable our continued growth. Expertise in the latest SAP BPC technology, including but not limited to BPC on HANA, BPC Embedded (with S/4 or BW4HANA), EPM and Analysis for Office is a prerequisite.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
* 15+ years of relevant SAP experience, within the domain of Financial Planification, including SEM, BW-IP and BPC; as well as SAP ERP FICO and BW in a functional capacity.
* 8+ years' experience in hands on experience designing, developing and delivering progressive Outlooksoft/SAP BPC MS and/or BPC Netweaver, including developing planning solutions of high
* complexity and large scale
* Previous experience with BPC EPM 10,1, BPC 11 and BW4HANA a must. This should include work as technical/functional analyst with EPM skills to develop templates, configuration of new environments/models, dimensions, script logics and computations using BPC skills.
* Ability to engage with customers and partners to understand their business needs and priorities, lead requirement gathering and analysis session, design technical solutions leveraging appropriate features and frameworks
* Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with other functional and development teams who will be responsible for the overall solution buildout, deployment and support
* SAP BPC Certified.
* Prior experience with integration within an SAP S/4 HANA environment required.
Preferred, not required:
* SAP BPC 11 certification.
* Prior experience with emerging technologies including ML, AI, IoT or Blockchain a plus.
* Integration technology experience within the SAP eco-system (BODS, SDI, SDA, SLT, etc.)
* Prior experience supporting financial based ERP applications
* Strong track record of developing reliable and scalable SAP planning solutions to large scale customers.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Analyze, recommend, develop and prototypes practical approaches, frameworks and solutions supporting our Business Planning requirements, both for existing BPC NetWeaver and new BPC Hana based (S/4 and BW4) landscapes.
* Work closely with the Functional and Business teams to understand, guide and translate their diverse planning requirements into effective SAP BPC based solutions.
* Assist onboarding of standard BPC usage patterns and practices throughout the existing and new SAP landscapes at Microsoft
* Provides Subject Matter Expertise within the entire footprint of the SAP BPC solution, both for existing SAP NetWeaver implementation and new SAP Hana based ones.
* Spearhead standardization and technical debt retirement in our various planning solutions.
* Work closely with the various Product group to leverage Microsoft technologies within our internal eco-system
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.