What you'll be doing...
As a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Consultant, you will create customized database professional services in the contact center domain. The primary responsibilities associated with this role include:
* Performing all aspects of the testing lifecycle (i.e., unit testing, system integration testing, quality assurance testing, and user testing), and working with customers to rollout final solutions into production.
* Developing custom repeatable CX solutions and performing enterprise deployments of custom BI solutions and reporting frameworks.
* Developing custom data integrations to auxiliary data sources using PL/SQL and T-SQL scripting environment.
* Developing custom Genesys Infomart/Interactive Insights and CISCO CUIC reports.
* Serving as a design and development consultant to other team members.
* Providing guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on such issues as performance, scalability, reliability, and security.
* Developing new offerings and preparing formal documentation to ensure successful product/service life-cycle.
* Partner with clients, facilitate JAD sessions, synthesize business requirements, and transfer those requirements to a design leveraging best practices and database principles using PL/SQL or T-SQL.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Prior experience working as a Genesys BI/Reporting Developer.
* Experience working with hardware and software development engineers on complex projects.
* Experience using industry best practices for ETL development.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Expertise in database development using Oracle PL/SQL and Microsoft T-SQL.
* Expertise in Business Objects and Crystal Reporting.
* Expertise in Unix and Windows Shell Scripting.
* Familiarity with database administration tasks and data design using data modeling tools (e.g., ErWin, Oracle Data Modeler).
* GCP8 - System Consultant, Genesys Info Mart (GCP8 - CGIM).
* Knowledge of Genesys Infomart and exposure to Aspect and Nice technologies.
* Proven track record of surpassing objectives and delivering exceptional results.
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to thrive in a team-based, dynamic, and high-pressure environment.
* Ability to interface with customers' technical staff during all phases of CTI project implementation, including requirements, design, development, testing, and production.
* Willingness to travel 26% to 50% of the time.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.