At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Help us solve the world's most challenging cloud computing problems and build a great company along the way.
Cloud Technology Partners a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is growing! We are expanding our team and actively recruiting for our growing Azure Cloud practice area.
Here are a few reasons to consider us for your next career move:
* You want to be on the leading edge of a monumental change in IT * You enjoy venturing into new territory and think of yourself as a "builder" * You appreciate the balance of a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture led by an experienced management team * You want to contribute to the success of a growing company * You are committed to the success of clients and your colleagues
At Cloud Technology Partners (CTP), we are the cloud application and infrastructure experts behind some of the world's most advanced cloud computing initiatives. We're not just learning a new way of doing things - we're defining the best way to do them. We are innovative, disciplined, passionate and creative individuals who stay ahead of the technology curve and love what we do. We are building a great company by doing work that matters delivering best practices, solutions and methodologies to accelerate our clients' cloud transformations.
Although we are headquartered in Boston, our clients are located across the US. We are flexible on location - you may work remotely from any US location, as long as you are able to travel to client locations at least 50%.
About the Senior Azure Cloud Architect
* Position yourself as a trusted advisor to CTP's clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for cloud implementations. * Create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed. * Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption. * Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/MS platforms. * Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve CTP's service IP. * Learn, learn, and learn by staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to Azure and other public cloud platforms. * Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
Education and Experience Required
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, other technical field. * Experience in architecting complex Enterprise grade solutions in on-premise and cloud environments. * Experience in Azure classic portal & Azure resource manager in cloud deployments. * Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following: * Azure PaaS technologies * Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD etc. * Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc. * Deployed applications with Web UI frontends * Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces * Experience with MS Visual Studio TFS, VSO
* Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated AD, AD integration * Well versed in designing and building Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups. * Familiar with various application stacks such as .NET, C#, Powershell etc in a Visual Studio TFS/VSO environment. * Azure Powershell deployments, experience with Powershell DSC/CLI etc. * Insights and Diagnostics using MS SCOM for both on-prem and Azure cloud environments * Familiarity with Office 365 and Sharepoint service offerings. * Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships. * Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills. * Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player
Knowledge and Skills Desired
* Azure certification in any of the following - Solutions Architect, Developer, or Systems Ops * Sense of humor
About Cloud Technology Partners
Join an Amazing Team
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP), a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We're not learning a new way of doing things - we're defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years. We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve mission critical business goals through cloud transformation.
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
If you are passionate about teamwork, innovation and working with a group of top talent like yourself, then apply today!
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Tomorrow belongs to the fast, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise is in the acceleration business!
To help companies accelerate, we've created a new company, one that defines transformation-and defies "business as usual". In the fast-paced, quick-release environment of the future, you need to be constantly ready for change, be resourceful, and be highly adaptable to the ever-changing business landscape.
HPE is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is not only the company best equipped to build a bridge from where enterprise IT is today, to where it needs to be, but HPE is also an incredible place to build a career. As the only company that brings it all-software, hardware, services, and talented people with the right mindset-we help organizations innovate, stay competitive, and quickly turn ideas into value.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operates as a technology company.