Req ID: 50609
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Automation Tester - Lead to join our team in Austin, TX. Candidates local to Austin, TX are strongly preferred.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
* Develops and maintains Test Automation management plans and scripts for business applications
* Installs and owns Test Automation tools and maintain Test Automation Roadmaps
* Ensures that Test Automation management tools software lifecycle is current
* Sets up and automates test development, testing on System , Integration , E2E and UAT environments for smoke and regression testing
* Performs analysis, research, and interpretation of business requirements to document technical requirements and develop technical specifications
* Ensures Test Automation project schedules are met for every sprint and approved by customer and Project team prior to target dates
* Performs necessary testing of assigned systems and applications, including the generation of test data, writing test scripts/execution sequences, examining test results, debugging detected errors, etc.
* Develops test scripts that are clearly stated, complete, and executable with high degree of quality
* Identifies, researches, documents, and ameliorates all application and system errors/defects efficiently
* Provides Status Reports and works collaboratively with Test Manager and Test Architect
* Review existing framework and make measurable recommendations to improve
* Provide support to issues encountered by Automation team and provide solutions
* Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum of 5 years work experience with automation testing-API testing
Minimum of 5 years work experience with testing in Agile environment
* Led a Team of Automation testers
* Experience in implementing TDD and BDD
* Sound knowledge on Junit, Jasmin framework , Maven/Ant/othertools for Project building tool, Azure Devops/AWS/Jenkins for Continuous Integration
* Expertise in debugging issues occurred in front end part of web-based application which is developed using HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Node.JS and Java
* Hands on experience in testing the AngularJS based application using Protractor
* Well versed with various testing stages/levels/phases, testing types, testing techniques and quality work products
* Experience in the development of Automation frameworks including PageObject Hybrid Automation frameworks
* Good working experience on SOAP UI for testing and validating various web services used in the application
* Experience in planning tests, writing test plans and test procedures
* Experience with Microsoft TFS/VSTS is recommended
* IT-related systems analysis, systems design, other relevant information technology experience
This is Temporary Employee of NTT DATA role. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.