As an Automation Expert you will be empowered to drive a portfolio of automation projects that will deliver business results. You will be working across the four divisions at S&P Global as a part of our Data, Technology & Innovation group, and you will be using RPA and other automation tools and techniques to build and deliver end-to-end automation solutions.
Team - Center for Automation, Robotics & Extraction (C.A.R.E)
Automation represents a massive opportunity to improve quality and efficiency, to expand into new markets and products, and create customer and shareholder value. To leverage the advancements in robotic process automation (RPA) and other automation techniques, it's imperative to not only invest in the technologies but also democratize them, build literacy and empower the work force. The Center for Automation, Robotics and Extraction (C.A.R.E) team's mission is to drive this automation strategy across S&P Global and help create a truly digital workplace.
What's in it for you?
* Get a ringside view and be a part of a massive digital transformation with the potential to learn and work on the latest technologies
* Work independently on end to end automation projects by owning the entire project lifecycle including stakeholder management
* Help democratize low code automation tools and contribute towards creating a truly digital workplace
* Deliver real, measurable business value with ownership and accountability for the results
* Work with highly skilled teammates in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment that offers exciting, challenging projects
* 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience with 2 - 5 years in the RPA / Automation space
* Minimum Level 1 Blue Prism Certified (Level 2 preferred)
* Experience or certification on other tools such as UI Path and/or Automation Anywhere would be beneficial
* Proficiency in development language used by leading RPA vendors (.NET/VB, VBA/PowerShell, or C#)
* Proficiency in BPM tools like Appian or Pega would be beneficial
* Hands-on ability to build quick prototypes / visuals to assist with high level product concepts and capabilities
* Experience in deployment and management of applications utilizing cloud-based infrastructure
* Excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with senior executives, IT Management, and developers
* A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
* Ability to work in a cross functional, multi geography teams displaying cultural sensitivity and championing diversity & inclusion
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfdescribes discrimination protections under federal law.
Job ID :
Posted On :
Denver, CO US
About S&P Global
S&P Global is the provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets.