1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
The Operational Intelligence product helps organizations prevent downtime and optimize IT operations by proactively detecting when systems are behaving abnormally and expediting problem resolution. This machine-learning based environment uses a wide set of data collectors and data science algorithms to provide additional time on the clock to remediate potential issues before they impact your business. Embedded intelligence and a modern, easy-to-use collaboration hub provide actionable insights, helping novice IT Ops staff triage and analyze root cause faster. Automated problem remediation can be dynamically triggered to further simplify management, increase efficiency and protect your experts.
Who we are seeking?
An entrepreneurial fast paced mentality is critical for success in this position: a passionate can-do attitude, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to collaborate while assuring the quality of the product through automation will serve you well at Broadcom. Does this sound like a challenge you're ready for?
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. An ideal background will include:
* Typically, 5+ years of experience testing large-scale software with
* Hands on experience in test development, test execution, report generation and software testing methodologies such as TDD.
* Proven experience developing test automation using frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, etc.
* Experience in writing automation test suite for web-services (SOAP/RESTful)
* Experience with DevOps and Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, GitHub etc.
* Understanding DevOps and Agile software development
* Nice to Have:
* Familiar with UNIX
* Knowledge of web programming concepts
* Create and review test strategies, designs, cases and automation suites.
* Interact with customers for demos, test qualifications and feedback sessions.
* Assess progress and prepare testing status reports for teams.
* Drive opportunities to increase efficiency and productivity through automation and improvements in test methodology.
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a Technology-related field.
How you'll Stand Out
In this role, you'll help support team to transform the IT industry by:
* Work collaboratively within an Agile Team to write high quality, testable code that meets the Definition of Done:
* Commitment to Teamwork.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Demonstrable Problem Solving and Coding skills.
* Adopt a test-first approach to software development, where possible in which the test is developed before the code.
* Participate in design and code reviews with other engineers.
* Create automated unit, system, and acceptance tests.
* Organize the test plan reviews with the team.
* Perform unit/module testing of software.
* Continuously evaluate software performance, identify performance degradation and opportunities to work on innovations valued by customers.
* Work within a self-directed Agile team; commit to work and own the outcome.
* Employ continuous learning; build domain expertise and keep abreast on new technology, processes, systems and tools.
* Think about Innovative ideas to solve unique problems and work on them.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.