For over a decade, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Inc. (VATC) has combined its joint training experience, innovative engineering talent and intelligence expertise to pioneer the development of the most advanced Distributed Missions Operations (DMO) training environments available anywhere in the world. Combining the latest open geospatial data standards with an integrated suite of innovative DMO training solutions, VATC offers a legacy of proven performance, leading subject-matter expertise and the most innovative technological solutions to the modern military's growing challenges. For more information, visit us at www.vatcinc.com, or on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Title: Senior Automated Information Systems Analyst - Coronado
Location: San Diego, CA
We have a firm opening for a Navy Tactical Command Support System (NTCSS) Senior Automated Information Systems Analyst (SAISA) under the Naval Forces Logistics (NFL) contract to support Navy clients at COMNAVAIRPAC, NASNI, Coronado, CA.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Candidate shall perform duties associated with CNAP Allowance and Outfitting, such as R-Supply/NALCOMIS datamining, and NAVICP allowance product Quality Assurance and impact analysis.
* Position may require up to 15% travel away from NASNI office.
* Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in management information systems, business, computer science, mathematics, or related quantitative science field. As a substitute, eight years of experience in a combination of computer programming, design, and/or analysis may be utilized.
* In addition to any experience which is substituted for education, the Senior Automated Information Systems Analyst shall have eight years of experience in computer analysis, AISs functional analysis, networks and programming; plus two additional years as a senior-level analyst working under a formal quality management system.
* Note: If candidate does not have a degree, they must have at least sixteen (16) years of experience total.
* Must have Proficient/Expert level knowledge of MS Excel.
* The ideal candidate would have experience obtained as a former U.S. Navy/Marine Corps Enlisted Information Technology (IT) personnel with NTCSS Force Level R-Supply, Optimized NALCOMIS expertise
* NAVICP/TYCOM Allowance process/product familiarity
* Intermediate level Microsoft Excel/Access proficiency
* Security+ Certification, active or able to complete within 6 months of hiring
* Linux+ training, or CompTIA Linux+ certification, active or able to complete within 6 months of hiring
* Possess strong verbal skills to convey analysis results and recommendations.
* United States Citizen
* Must have an active U.S. Secret Clearance
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.