At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate for our Tax Ignition practice.
* Day-to-day execution of engagements and special projects, with Oracle financials technical/functional configuration experience, including knowledge of Oracle database tables/fields and ability to extract Oracle financials data for other uses.
* Assist in the identification and documentation of direct tax requirements related to an ERP implementation through workpaper review and/or interviews of client personnel.
* Lead in the translation of tax requirements into ERP solutions, working with the Systems Integrator (SI).
* Guide other Tax Ignition teams with data acquisition, mapping and translations from Oracle and other disparate systems and in different formats including ERP systems, tax engines, etc.
* Support team with a variety of tasks including: workshop preparation, process improvement, functional specifications documentation, ERP solutions resolution, data reconciliations, testing and ERP go-live support.
* Prepare documentation and analytical reports that effectively summarize and present procedures, assumptions, and conclusions; work on a team with direct client interaction to obtain relevant data and documents in formats consistent with project objectives and deadlines; review project deliverables, and resolve project issues
* Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Management, Accounting Information Systems, Business or Data Analytics, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting, Actuarial or a related field
* Coursework or other experience supporting large data sets, including extraction from source systems, data cleansing and transformations, and providing preliminary descriptive and advanced analytics findings to business challenges
* Oracle Financials Certification (SAAS, R12, Fusion) and experience with Oracle BI reporting preferred
* Excellent organizational, oral and written communications and people skills, attention to detail, able to multi-task, follow through and work independently as well as within a team structure
* Self-starter who is willing to learn new technologies and basic programming languages
* Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking skills with qualitative/quantitative results who has the adaptability and flexibility to shift between roles. Must also have the ability to travel based on client and business demands
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.