Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, HR Technology to join our Human Resources organization.
* Create and update knowledge articles within the ServiceNow platform
* Perform accurate data entry of user information to support ServiceNow access requests
* Provide support to Human Resources Self Service (HRSS) users with questions/issues related to access to ServiceNow and represent the HRSS as the primary point contact for external teams
* Review knowledge article content, confirm the approval has been obtained, and follow up with stakeholder with questions/clarifications
* Support system interfaces, continuous improvement and process standardization and efficiencies for all HRSS services
* Assist governance in compliance with technology requirement and train new users (onshore and offshore) on the ServiceNow functionality
* Minimum three years of Human Resource technology experience; preferably from a professional services firm
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
* Experience with Case Management, Knowledge Management, Portal, and / or IVR is preferred
* Prior knowledge and experience with ServiceNow and Certified ServiceNow System Administrator is preferred
* Experience providing platform support and analyzing market trends
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.