Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
* Lead client engagements and work streams related to technology improvements and operational analysis for customer-facing services and functions
* Provide oversight of highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
* Apply well developed consulting skills and in-depth industry and functional knowledge in the execution of assignments
* Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to business improvement
* Help lead proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
* Provide input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members
* Minimum three years of management consulting experience with heavy focus working in customer service, contact center environment or digital customer field, with minimum three years of experience leading teams and management consulting experience
* Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
* Deep functional knowledge of contact center technology architecture including design and implementation of the following types of solutions: cloud contact center technology (e.g., Five9, Nice inContact, and Genesys), natural language IVR, case management, and computer telephony integration Prior knowledge with Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Microsoft Dynamics is preferred
* Experience in evaluating benchmark data (e.g. customer, process, financial benchmarks); web/chat/ email contacts, social media, contact center technology sales or project management experience with center start-ups, consolidation or outsourcing is preferred
* Ability to travel extensively and be able to prioritize, delegate, organize, and manage multiple teams and client engagements simultaneously
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.